- In a crowded telecommunications market, T Mobile were struggling to retain customers.
- They needed to reduce churn and ultimately increase value across Pay Monthly and PAYG customers.
- Fuel created a self-learning decision engine which, based on historical customer data, determines which rewards to offer each customer at different stages of their lifecycle.
- As well as optimising the communications channel mix, the engine also identified which rewards to hero in the SMS/MMS/Email based on screen space available.
- By using social listening and current trends, communications had an element of topicality and copy was tailored to individuals at the right time and through the right channel